Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wrong Side of the Bed


Wow, I'm having quite a dazed morning so far.

Last night, I had a very vivid dream that I was pregnant with a hermaphrodite prophet. Marty and I spent most of the dream trying to figure out if the father was him or Jesus. Yikes! I blame it on the ice cream (yes, ice cream!) I slipped up and ate last night. This just goes to show that cleansing is good for more than my physical health: it also does wonders for my mental health, it seems.

PS: I couldn't bring myself to make the photo any bigger for this post. It's really a horrible shot of me (taken surreptitiously by Marty while I was jetlagged (and coincidentally enough, pregnant, although I didn't know it at the time)... I might as well have been drugged!) I just felt it captured the 'wrong side of the bed' feeling perfectly. Can't you just feel the grossness and grogginess, imagining me waking up from this sprawled-out-sleep-in-socks? Sick.

No comments: